Q: I have forgotten my login information. How do I get it?
A: Click Login in the upper right of the page. Located directly below the Login fields is the link to retrieve your password. If you fill out the info and do not receive an email from Salveo, check your junk/spam folder first. If it is still not there, please contact us for help.
Q: I need to create an account. How do I do that?
A: Click Register in the upper right of the page. A new window will open asking for an Access password with which you have been supplied. Enter that info and Submit. This will open your registration page to create your account.
Q: What can I expect at the health screening?
A: First, our health screenings are set up with privacy in mind. Be assured that only you will know your results. After checking in, you will visit a station where your height, weight, BMI, body fat, waist measurement and blood pressure will be tested. Body fat will be tested using a hand-held device, which requires no removal of clothes. The next station you will visit will be for the blood draw. Here the phlebotomist will:
- Wrap an elastic band around your upper arm to stop the flow of blood. This makes the veins below the band larger so it is easier to put a needle into the vein.
- Clean the needle site with an alcohol pad.
- Put the needle into the vein. Occasionally, more than one needle stick may be needed.
- Attach a tube to the needle and fill it with blood. More than one tube may be collected.
- Remove the elastic band from your arm when enough blood is collected.
- Put a cotton ball/gauze pad over the needle site as the needle is removed.
- Put pressure on the site and then put on a bandage.
- Give you instructions about caring for the needle site.
This will be the end of the on-site health screening process.
Q: How do I view my results:
A: Login to your account. Click on Reports. Your results are located within this area.
Q: Why didn't I receive notification that my results are ready?
A: The most common reason for this is that your online questionnaire was not completed. Notifications are sent to participants when their questionnaire, biometrics and blood work are all completed.
Q: Are my results confidential?
A: Yes. Our website is secured to keep your results confidential and in compliance with HIPAA standards.
Q: I need help to improve my lifestyle or fitness/nutrition habits. What can I do?
A: We would love to help you! Check out our Services page to see which program is right for you. Feel free to contact us as well if you don't see what you are looking for. We might be able to customize something for you or refer you to one of our associates.