What We Believe
- Mitigate Risks by Investing in Human Capital An employers most valuable asset is their employees. It makes the most sense then to invest in that asset and assist them in controlling their health risks.
- Change Behaviors Through Personal Responsibility and Interaction We want to proactively engage participants to change unhealthy behaviors and reinforce current good behaviors. Key in this process is the participant taking ownership of their current health status, being willing to make the necessary changes if required, keeping them involved and letting them know you care.
- Reward Good Behaviors and Positively Changed Behaviors Legislation allows employer sponsored health plans to give rewards or assess penalties based on the results of a health assessment. This can be structured so that the program will actually pay for itself. These rewards have shown to maximize participation and improve adherence to the program as well.
- Custom Programming We will design the program around your needs knowing that all employee populations are different and therefore, should be developed as such. We have developed relationships with Best In Class Providers allowing us to offer various beneficial employer programs outside of our core services. These relationships allow us to provide a more comprehensive offering to our customers.
- Establish a Culture of Health in the Workplace It is important for employees to identify their workplace as a place where their well-being is important. Our programs strive to create such a culture for you the employer.
- Provide Quality Services at Fair Pricing Quality programming doesnt have to break the bank. We strive to provide cost-effective solutions to our customers allowing them to reach their desired outcomes.